Sunday, May 24, 2009

Just for Becca!!

So this post is for my sis in-law Becca! She keeps telling me to post this but what can I say I am a slacker! So one morning I was trying to blog and Jake was in our room watching TV! Davis was watching cartoons and Isabella was creating her own entertainment! Jake started yelling," Traci come here and bring the camera!" This is what I found!




She was quit proud of the mess she had made! You sure can't get
mad at a grin like that! She didn't even think she made a mess!



5 comments:

  1. Love it! She is one cute stinker!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya it is a good thing that she is cute because I think she is going to be trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! I love that video. She is so silly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so funny i just lover her talking and wiggling! cant wait to see her more:)

    ReplyDelete