Sunday, May 24, 2009

Go Boomers!!!

It seems like I am always blogging about Bella so here is one for Davis! His soccer season just ended! It was a great one! This was his 2nd year so he knew more what was going on! The whole team made great improvements! One kid wouldn't even get off his mom's lap the first game and by the end of the season he was out there with the best of them! It is amazing how much growth you can see in kids in such a short time! I love the confidence and courage the kids get through sports! I love watching him play and I am sort of sad it is over but now I guess we can gear up for T-ball! Sorry there are a lot of pictures and you can all be proud because this is my 2nd post in one day! I am on a roll! And get ready there is a lot more to come because my camera is fixed and I have been taking pictures like crazy!


Davis and Braden!

His Coach gave out awards and he got the great hustle and a fearless attitude award! He had a great coach! Thanks Kurt!


Davis in action!


This was supposed to be the silly face picture but it was actually Davis' best smile picture!

Davis, Trey, and Hayden

Davis had a lot of support from family, but unfortunately this is the only picture I got of him with some of his fans! Thanks to all who supported him and cheered him on! He loved having you all there! I think he had the biggest cheering section! What do you expect when you have a big family!


Brinlee, Davis, and Brooklyn

Happy, thirsty, hot, and tired! The end of a great season!







3 comments:

  1. Such a great soccer player! I had lots of fun watching him...he was a great hustler and goal scorer!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have on enough sweat gear for soccer- love the headband & wrist bands!! I think he gets that from his Dad, Jake always had to have on extra stuff- elbow pads, neck roll, wrist bands etc. Like Father like son :) Way to go D! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute family! Davis looks like he is all about soccer with that head band..I love it. It reminds me of my brother. Its so fun to hear how you are...I will be seeing you soon!!! (Don't look to close at my pictures or you will wonder why I haven't seen you already ;)

    ReplyDelete