Sunday, May 3, 2009

Got Bedhead? Bella does!







Davis absolutely thinks this is hilarious! We have been talking about posting these pictures forever! I am just the world's slowest blogger! And seeing as how my camera, that is barely a year old is getting fixed for the 3rd or 4th time,( I am starting to lose track!) I don't have any new pictures to post! So these are from awhile ago! Now that Isabella has more hair she wakes up with some major bedhead! One morning Davis and I were laughing about it and she started to cry like she truly understood and her feelings were really hurt! I too wake up with some good hair styles in the morning but I won't be posting any of those pictures! Sorry! I am sure you are all disappointed by that!

7 comments:

  1. I just love kids with bedhead, it makes them that much more loveable. :) She's growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya she is growing way too fast! She doesn't even seem like a baby anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my sweet baby Bella even with bed head! She looks super cute. You know what you need to post? Toilet paper! That video is awesome. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bella Boo's hair too! She is so spunky...I just can't wait for her and Bergen to be best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops it's me tori, I happen to be logged in as tifani...ha ha! [I'm fixing a blog up for her!]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I found you! As usual I poached your address from Hayley. I so need to update my contact list, I haven't in about a year. Isabelle is such a doll, and if you think that her bedhead is bad just wait for a curly headed girl!

    ReplyDelete