Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Crazy Kids!!!

The other night I stopped by my sister Tori's house to get something and we ended up being there a little longer than I thought! Davis found a new toy to entertain him for a while! It is a program Tori has on her computer called photo booth! Davis could have spent all night taking pictures and making videos of himself! He kept saying just one more mom, just one more! I was laughing so hard I think I got my ab work out for the night! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do! Thanks for making Davis' night Tori!!!!

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I didn't quite make it to an ab workout (for fear of going into labor) but I laughed pretty hard. I think Davis has a future in photobooth comedy! I hope you are doing great, you sure have a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was hilarious! I love Davis giggling through the whole thing too! You have a super cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny!! You better get that program Trace. Does he like it better than the Wii? ;)

    ReplyDelete